Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Netball Victory

Today the Netball girls and I won a victory to the Wild Jaguars in Netball at the AMI Netball Courts. The score was 21 - 16, It was a close Game from the beggining but we catched up in 2nd and the 3rd quater and  we tried our best to not give the away the ball and we didn't. The Team we were vsing, I thought it was a school team, but it wasn't, it was acctually a Club and I thought they will be good throught out the game. Our Netball game was a bit up and down with our contacts, stepping and our passes, but our intercepts were on point. As a Captain of the team I think we went well, but we need to look before we pass the ball and defend more with the GK and GD, but I was proud of the girls.

2 comments:

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Noiice wunn gaals. Keep up the great sportsmanship and keep goin'. You are all well trained you play like professions. Great one. Good to hear you won. But in the end I bet you all had fun. !

Fusi said...

yes we did Linda, and thanks for the coment

Post a Comment