Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Happy Birthday Oioi

Yesterday it was my little cousin's Birthday, and she just turned 4 years old. My aunty Fina came home with a box which had the cake in it, she place it on the table, and when she opened it..... WOW it looked delicious and yummy. It was a chocolate cake covered with chocolate icing and a thin chocolate bar on top,
that says Happy Birthday, so basically there was chocolate everywhere. We sang the Happy Birthday song to her and when it was finish she had to blow the candels, but she was to shy and afraid. Next, she cut the cake to herself and it was a very big piece, then we all had a piece on the cake. It was Delicious and very sweet, but I used the Whipped Cream for my cake.

Later On we got dresed up to go out. Anuty Fina asked the Birthday girl where she wantd to go, and she replied back saying "Games!" and I knew what she was on about, she was on about the Game Acrade in Town. So we drove there. We got out the car and walked into the Game Acrade. It was packed with lots of different cool games. My aunty gave us a handfull of coins to go play. My cousin and I were playing againts eachother. We kept on beating eachother so we were a tie.

After the Basketbal game we went to this machine which looked fun, but it was $2.00 a game, so I put in $2.00 I hit the big blue button and there was ball coming down a rail and into a whole. Each whole has a number on it, my ball hit number 30, and I got 30 tickets. I put in another $2.00 and I hit the Big Blue button again and when the ball was rolling down I was thinking, what if I got Jack Pot, and all of a sudden it hit Jakpot. I was jumping up and down and I was so happy because if you hit Jack Pot you get 100 tickets.

After that exciting moment It was time to go. I had lots of fun and lots of prizes for the games. Lastly we ended the night with a lovely feed at Andy's Burger. Yummy!.

The End


2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Fusi,
That cake looks delicious! It sounds like a lovely birthday and you were very lucky to hit the Jackpot. I hope you enjoy the last few days of the holiday!

Fusi said...

Hi Miss Stone and Yess I wil enjoy my Holiday.

Post a Comment