Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

My Holiday

Today, my Holiday in 1 day was fun and exciting, because my Aunty and two of my little cousin and so as my sister are here spending our holiday in Hamilton for two nights. We are now staying in a Hotel called The Ambassador, in the city. I was given $100 from my sister to spend while we are in Hamilton.

When we arrivied in Hamilton it was 12:20 and 2:00 was the time we had to check into our hotel room. While we were waiting we walked into their mall, and we had a nice feed at their foodcourts. Later on we went into different stores and looked around and also bought some clothes.

After that we went to Pak'n Save to buy some food. It was almost 2:00, so we drove across the road to the Hotel because Pak'n Save was just right across The Ambassador which is the Hotel, so my Aunty hopped out of the car and went to the reception room to check in to get our key for our room.

After a while we entered into our room, my little cousin ran in and started jumping on the big huge bed. There we 2 single beds and 1 huge bed. My sister and I will each have a single bed and my Aunty and the 2 littles ones has the big bed. There was a bathroom and kitchen, but it only had a Kettle, Mini Frigde, and a Microwave with some little packets of surgar, coffe and milo.

Next, we unpacked the car and put our bags near our beds. After that we relaxed for only 1 hour because my Aunty booked 4 sits to the Movies, so we left the Hotel and went to the cinemas in town. We went to go watch Ice Age - The Collision Course. It was an awesome movie and funny in the same time. We had popcorn and drinks, and that was delicious. Lastly, we went to buy KFC, and that was our delicious dinner.




4 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Fusi, it is great that you are getting out of Auckland this holiday - it is always fun to go away! It sounds like you are having a lovely time so far, you will have to let us know how the rest of your holiday goes!

Amy Tofa said...

Hello Fusi, sounds like you are having a lot of fun in your holidays and staying at a hotel? I love staying at hotels just the feeling of adventure, relaxing, leisure. However I also think mathematically about it. In a hotel you would pay perhaps $100+ per night and if you stay for 7 nights then that is $700 dollars. That is quite a bit of money isn't it. Holidays are expensive so one must be smart about planning holidays.

Fusi said...

Thank you Mis Stone.

Fusi said...

My aunty was looking the prize of the hotel, and she saw a special deal online for 2 nights is $98.00.

Post a Comment