Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Half Fare To Palmerston North by Dorothy Corry

Story Review

Half Fare To Palmerston North by Dorothy Corry

Half Fare to Palmerston North by Dorothy Corry is a story about a boy named Luke. Luke’s parent were separated. Luke’s mum lived in Palmerston North with her partner.  Luke was living with his father, things were not going so well since mum and dad separated. When Luke got home his dad was angry at him because he was concerned about his behavior at school ,and dad hit Luke with a magazine on his head and Luke was shocked, then Luke said”I’m moving out”. Luke was going to Palmerston North.


The problem was solved when dad came to apologize for what he had done, and Luke had apologize too for leaving home. I like this story because it interesting and it  was hard to look for answers in the story, and that what makes it more interesting for me.


Sep 22, 2014 9:53:49 AM.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great summary of your reading. I really like the way you have included key events and information. It's made me want to go and find the book to read it myself! Thank you for sharing your learning. James

Anonymous said...

Wow Fusi, what a great review. Do you know how I came to read your review? The author's daughter was at our house today, telling us about the journal story her Mum had written so I thought I would have a look online. I was so impressed by your review, keep up your great writing Fusi!!

Post a Comment