Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Conceptual Statement

My Design brief tells me (what I am making), who I'm making my game for, amd why I'm making the game.

The Attributes tells me what I need to include in the game.....

Conceptual Statement

In the context of Challenges I will design and produce a game in Scratch for 8 years and over to be used for entertainment and to challenge him, using a game that doesn’t include violence in the game.

Attributes

Specifications

Evaluation

Game Title


Instructions


Start and Stop


Objects or Characters


Levels


Controls (Spacebar, arrow keys etc)


Colours


Background themes or background colours









1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Fusi,

I love the idea that you are creating a game that will challenge the player! What type of game will this be?

Post a Comment